Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hawaii, here we come!

We were pleasantly surprised when Kyle was informed on Saturday that he will be working a dermatology convention on Maui the last week of February. I quickly confirmed that Mom could squeeze in a babysitting job between trips to St. Louis and Columbus and our plans were underway. So, in less than 4 weeks, we'll be on the beaches, soaking in those tropical sun rays and enjoying the breezes on Maui. Well, I'll be doing that in the morning and Kyle will join me in the afternoons (Tues-Fri). We'll have Friday afternoon through Monday night on our own. Check out our digs at the Grand Wailea. We'll be there Mon-Sat and then move to a bed & breakfast.  More to come on all of this fun! 


3 comments:

CCS said...

I bet it is nice to look forward to going somewhere very warm! Have a wonderful time!

Momma, Queen of the House said...

Good job on blogging. Isn't it a fabulous way to keep in touch especially with pictures and videos? And your mom thought she was retired! Hah! Grammie-camp is in session. How nice that you will be able to get away and such a great spot to be together.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! You're going to have a great time. Have fun.

Denise