Sunday, May 25, 2008

Many More Activities

Last weekend was a big one for the Greening Family -- 

These videos are from the dress rehearsal for Annie's jazz and hip hop dances.  I apologize for the quality or lack thereof.  (1) Jazz - Annie is in the front; (2) Hip Hop - Annie is in the back on the right side (then I move and she's more prominent.)


On Sunday, May 18th, we had Annie's 2 dance recitals and a piano recital for John & Annie.
Here are some videos from piano recital: (1) Duet with John on Sax, Annie on Piano, (2) Annie's solo, (3) John's solo. 





We finished up the Spring time activities with John's Band Concert on May 21.  Here is one more clip for your enjoyment.  Note that the band invited parents to join for this piece; sadly, neither Kyle nor I could find our trumpets.  


                

3 comments:

Denise said...

I just got caught up on the Greening family events. Nice job on the concerts and dances kids. Kate is very cute, what a smile!!

Anonymous said...

Great videos! It is such fun to see what everyone is up to. John and Annie -- you are both so talented. Great job! I'm impressed.

Tom & Tracey said...

Nice videos! I especially like the DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince dance. All the practice is paying off. Way to go John and Annie!