Sorry for the long absence from blogger world. Here are pictures to catch everyone up on the lives of the Greening Family. These are not in correct order, but my life is like that right now.
Annie has been a wild quilting woman, finishing one for Patty's family and one for Joe & Kelly.
Here is the Woods' family quilt - green and gold.
And here is Joe & Kelly's quilt - blue & gold.
Early in September, I visited Park City. Here we are with Kelly's family at Deer Valley Resort for a Dwight Youkam concert.
On Sunday, Joe, Kelly and I climbed the PC mountain behind their house. Joe & Kelly are standing on the top of the 'C' and then in the other picture you can see the PC behind Mom and me way up high. It's amazing how huge those letters are.
3 comments:
I don't know why my post ended up all messed up like it is. I don't have the time or patience to fix it right now. Sorry, but you can figure out which caption goes with which picture, I hope. Brigid
Great update! I love the picture of the first day of school...the kids are getting so grown up! I have been cuddling in our new quilt a lot lately as the temps are dropping!
It's ok, they never post like you type them. We get it; thanks for sharing the wonderful pics and events! The kids are so cute - and grown up!
Post a Comment