Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good Catholic Education...

We have been certainly getting our money's worth as far as Catholic Education goes.   First, we had John as St. John the Baptist for the 7th grade saint fair.  Then for the next 3 weeks in a row,  we had the 3 Greening girls participating in the School Mass.  Annie proclaimed the First Reading; the next week, Erin sang in the choir; and then, on Dad's birthday, Katie brought up the gifts!  







































Some other big news for Erin is that her new favorite song is "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!"


3 comments:

Mary Cronley said...

Thank you for supporting Catholic Education. All of you are products of Catholic Education and I am proud of the monetary sacrifices you make to continue this investment. Love, Mom/Mary/Grandma C

Kelly said...

Great update - sounds like you all have been busy! Erin looks great without her front teeth :) Nice wig and beard, John!

Sara said...

AMEN! Oh, I thought I was at church.. Everyone looks great but growing up WAY too quickly! John needs a shave.