In first grade, I decided that I wanted to grow my hair out for Locks of Love. We found out that Pantene Great Lengths only asks for 8 inches of hair instead of 10 inches for Locks of Love, so we're sending it in to their organization on Monday.
Here I am for my birthday party so that you can remember my long hair.
Maggie is cutting my hair. This is me with half of my back hair gone. Annie got to hold the hair as it was cut off.

PS - Annie & Erin also recently got hair cuts. Annie's is about at her shoulders with some layers and Erin cut off about 2 inches and got some long layers as well.
5 comments:
Thank you Katie for giving your "Locks of Love" to a person going through chemo. You are a very brave young lady to "Step up to the Plate."
May God continue to bless you for your generosity! Grandma C
Awesome God daughter. We think that you look a lot like your mom!
Love
Uncle luke and Aunt Patty
Katie, that is soooo amazing that you achieved your generous goal. I love the new hair cut!
What an amazing gift, Katie! You are so generous to work hard and give to those in need. Your new haircut looks great, and I think it makes you look older!
Just now catching up on some older blog posts --- KATIE - Congratulations! Your new hairdo is adorable and I think you are awesome for donating your hair! Annie and Erin you look great too ;) Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Post a Comment