Monday, August 24, 2009

Boys Baseball / Girls Wedding

Hey, Check out John & Kyle in the outfield when this guys hits a homerun.  Click on the Video "MN@KC: Butler belts a homer to put KC up."  As the camera goes to the outfield, they are on the right hand side, Kyle in white, John in a brown t-shirt.  http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=456714    
 The boys had a great time - three games in three days.   

As for the girls, we had our own fun in South Haven for Julia's wedding.  Even Aunt Fudgie was present.  
     

Erin & Katie were the unofficial photographers.  We loved spending the night at John & Suzanne's on Friday.  Then, on Saturday, we enjoyed our time with the Woods and Grandma Cronley.  The wedding was beautiful.  At the reception, I enjoyed introducing Annie, Katie & Erin to so many cousins that I haven't seen in so many years.  I am so glad that we made the trip.
    

             

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What fun for everyone! Great pictures, and how fun for Kyle and John to be in the home run video!

Sara said...

As usual, all of the ladies look gorgeous! Thanks for keeping us updated.